Vice Principal – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Education Organisation is looking to appoint experienced Vice Principals to start in January 2021.
The coeducational schools / colleges educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce or to progress on to University.
Main Job Role
• To assist the Principal in providing high quality leadership to the teaching team at a campus
• Responsible for the delivery of the academic program and related academic matters on campus
• Supervising Lead Teachers, providing guidance, ensuring curriculum delivery as instructed by the Curriculum and Assessment Unit and overseeing assessment process integrity
• Basic Salary = £57,000 to £65,000 – per annum (Tax Free)
• Accommodation Allowance
• Education Allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Relocation Allowance
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
• Annual Gratuity
• Minimum of 5 years of successful teaching experience and two years of successful academic supervisory experience
• Bachelor’s Degree and ideally Master’s in the field of Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical), Physics or Maths only
BTEC Curriculum experience preferred.
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.