Senior Manager Curriculum Development (Engineering / Science)
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in Abu Dhabi, UAE an established Academic Education Organisation, is looking to appoint an experienced Senior Manager Curriculum Development to start as soon as possible from Easter / August 2019 at their campus in Abu Dhabi in the UAE. The school educates the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce and/or prepare them for University in the UAE / Worldwide.
Overall development and implementation of the Curriculum
Alignment of the Curriculum within acceptable standards for each subject area and to ensure that the curriculum is appropriate for preparing students for successfully completing advanced placement courses.
Work closely with the Curriculum specialists, Lead Teachers and Head Librarian to ensure curricular materials are aligned.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and providing staff development to ensure faculty and staff remain current in curricular and pedagogical changes.
- Tax free salary – From 30,000 – 34,000 AED per month (Approx. £76k to £86K pa)
- Permanent Contracts
- Accommodation allowance – 12,500 – 15,500 AED per month (Approx. £31K to £39K pa)
- Schooling Allowance for children
- Medical Insurance – Teacher, spouse & up to 3 children
- Relocation Allowance – 25,000 AED
- Airfare for you, spouse and up to 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
- Annual Gratuity
- Master’s & Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science only
- Teaching Qualification
- Minimum of 5 years’ Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
- Demonstrated history of working within a high performing educational institution
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.