Science Teacher – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint experienced Science Teachers to start employment from August 2020.
They are looking to recruit teachers to raise the standards of Science in the government schools throughout the Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah and Umm Al Quwain.
You will be expected to teach your Science specialism to Emirati students in Grades 8 to 12 (Secondary).
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package
- = £41,000 to £54,000 NET per annum (16,000 to 21,000 AED per month)
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (Curriculum Development / Teacher Training)
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (Biology / Chemistry or Physics)
- Minimum of 1 years of successful teaching experience at middle or high school level
- Newly qualified (PGCE/PGDE or equivalent) or experienced are welcome to apply
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.