School Principal (Specialist Behaviour Intervention)
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint experienced Principals to start employment from Easter & August 2019. As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking to recruit qualified candidates with a good experience of specialist intervention programs to lead schools which require specialist intervention.
The school Principal serves as the educational leader, responsible for ensuring that all students are supervised in a safe way that meets the approved curricula and mission of the Ministry of Education. As a principal with specialist behaviour intervention experience you will be assigned to a school which requires extra support in terms of behaviour management. The expectation is that you will put an intervention plan into place which will quickly improve the behaviour of the school therefore improving outcomes for students.
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package – From 40,000 AED per month
- = From £102,000 Per annum
- Medical Insurance / Visa
- Annual Gratuity
- NB: You pay for your own accommodation from the basic salary
- No schooling allowances
- Bachelor’s Degree with QTS
- A minimum of 3 years membership of a senior leadership team in a secondary school
- NPQH or recent additional professional qualification
- Leadership role within a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) or equivalent setting
- Leadership experience within a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) or equivalent setting
- Working in a school which has been in an Ofsted category / required significant improvement
- Working in a multi-cultural setting
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.