Primary Teacher (KS1 / KS2) – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
The UAE government is looking to appoint Primary Teachers to start from January 2021. As part of the UAE’s Education reforms, they are looking to recruit experienced English teachers to raise the standards of ELT in the government schools throughout the United Arab Emirates. You will be expected to teach the Primary Curriculum to Emirati students in either Cycle 1 / Cycle 2 (KS1 / KS2).
- Excellent Tax Free salary package 16,000 to 21,000 AED per month
- = £41,000 to £54,000 Per annum
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (Curriculum Development, Teacher Training, Specialist roles)
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters (MA)
- Primary PGCE, CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (TESOL etc.)
- Newly qualified Teachers (PGCE/PDE/Cert Ed) and experienced teachers welcome to apply
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.