Physics Teacher – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Education Organisation is looking to appoint qualified Physics Teachers to start employment in August 2020 at their campuses in the United Arab Emirates.
The coeducational schools / colleges educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce or to progress on to University.
• Basic Salary = £32,000 – per annum (Tax Free) – 12,000 AED per month
• Accommodation Allowance = from £19,00 (Single) per annum up to £24,000 (Married) per annum
• Education Allowance for children = 80,000 AED (per annum / family)
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Relocation Allowance = 20,000 AED
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
• Annual Gratuity
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics only
• PGCE / PGDE / Cert Ed or equivalent teaching Licence preferred
• Minimum of 1 years of successful teaching experience
• Native english speaker or previous teaching experience from a Native English-speaking country
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.