Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint experienced Pastoral Managers to start employment from Easter & August 2019. As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking to recruit qualified candidates with a good experience of specialist intervention programs to lead schools which require specialist intervention.
To support the principal with practical assistance in promoting student well-being and positive behaviour in order to improve learning to provide a consistent point of contact for students and parents in their grade.
Each grade (year group) is assigned a Pastoral Manager to support students to achieve their full potential some of whom may be exhibiting behaviour, emotional or social problems in school. You will be supported by command and control officers who will assist you with your duty.
The responsibility will be to lead both the team of personal tutors and cohort of students. This involves giving a clear vision and direction to work, identifying key areas for improvement and planning appropriate actions to meet them
- Excellent Tax-Free salary package – 21,000 AED per month
- = £54,000 Per annum
- Medical Insurance / Visa
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities
- NB: You pay for your own accommodation from the basic salary
- No schooling allowances
- Bachelor’s Degree in in either English, Maths, Science, Business or Computer Science with QTS
- A minimum of 3 years membership of a senior leadership team in a secondary school
- Teaching experience within a PRU (Pupil Referral Unit) or equivalent setting
- Working in a school which has been in an Ofsted category / required significant improvement
- Working in a multi-cultural setting
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.