Institute Director (Engineering / Physics / Mathematics) – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary / FE technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit experienced Institute Directors to start employment from August 2020.
The organisation is looking for applications from experienced academic & administrative leaders to ensure the establishment and successful operation of the Institute by directing the planning, coordination, implementation, administration of the curriculum, educational management and student wellbeing functions.
• Excellent Tax Free salary package (Approx. £90K – £100K)
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Minimum of 5-10 years’ Management experience
• A clear understanding of the Vocational Education Sector
Education Minimum Requirements
• Masters in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical), Physics or Mathematics Only
BTec Curriculum is preferred
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.