Finance Manager – Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates – October 2021 / ASAP
One of our clients, a British Private International School in Abu Dhabi, UAE is looking to appoint a qualified Finance & Administration Manager to start employment in October2021 / ASAP due to an internal promotion.
The successful candidate will lead the finance function at the school, directly reporting to the School Principal but is also to the group Finance Team in Dubai.
The role will involve:
• Preparation of monthly profit & loss reports within one week of month end.
• Preparation of monthly and yearly forecasts.
• Cash flow management & day to day banking.
• Preparation and presentation of financial performance reports and KPI’s.
• Supervision of invoicing and cash collection.
• Analysis of results, forecasts and budgets.
• Management of financial systems.
• Supervision of payroll.
• Supporting the senior management team in all aspects of the organisation.
• Managing a finance team, currently two staff.
• Self-starter and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to prioritize and negotiate.
• Empathetic, flexible and a creative problem solver.
• Experience in the education sector is an advantage.
Tax-Free salary package
= From £45,500 to £52,600 per annum
19,000 AED to 22,000 AED per month
Annual Flight allowance
UK / Irish / AUS / NZ / USA / Canadian / RSA qualified (Visa requirement)
CA / ACCA / CIMA with more than 3 years post qualification experience
Strong technical financial and management accounting skills
Single / Married (without children) Visa only
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.