English Teacher – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Vocational Education Organisation, is looking to appoint qualified English Teachers to start in August 2020 as they expand their large faculty on a yearly basis at their campuses in the UAE.
You will be required to teach English Language skills to national students (14 to 18 year olds), providing high quality teaching and learning support to their students and conduct sound competency assessment within their discipline.
• Excellent Tax-Free salary package (£32,000) – 12,000 AED per month
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Career opportunities
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in English language and Literature / Linguistics/ Applied linguistics
• CELTA or an equivalent certificate for teaching English as a foreign language
• A minimum of 3 years teaching experience at High School / Secondary Level
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.