Engineering Teacher (Mechanical / Electrical) – UAE
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Education Organisation is looking to appoint experienced Engineering Teachers to start in August 2020.
The coeducational schools / colleges educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce or to progress on to University.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
• Assisting and monitoring planning, managing and improving the learning of their staff, working with other team members and their Supervisor to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies in line with the Education policies and procedures
• Develop, review and update the Engineering curriculum, learning/teaching resources, assessments and projects for use by their teaching teams. Every team member is encouraged to provide ideas and suggestions leading to continuous improvement of local teaching and learning practices.
• Basic Salary = £35,000 – per annum (Tax Free) – 13,500 AED per month
• Accommodation Allowance = from £19,00 (Single) per annum up to £30,000 (Married) per annum
• Education Allowance for children = 80,000 AED (per annum)
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Relocation Allowance = 20,000 AED
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
• Annual Gratuity
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• PGCE / PGDE / Cert Ed or equivalent teaching Licence
• Minimum of 2 years of successful teaching experience
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.