Early Years / KG English Teacher
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint Primary Early Years / KG Teachers to start from March 2020.
As part of the UAE Education reforms, they are looking to recruit Early Years / KG teachers to raise the standards of ELT in the government schools throughout the 7 Emirates of the UAE. You will be expected to teach English to Emirati students in Early Years / Kindergarten.
- Excellent Tax Free salary package 16,000 AED to 21,000 AED per month
- = £41,000 to £54,000 Per annum
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Gratuity
- Career opportunities (Curriculum Development, Teacher Training, Specialist roles)
- Bachelor’s degree in Early Years or equivalent
- CELTA or equivalent teaching qualification (TESOL etc.) with YL extension preferred
- PGCE in Primary or Early Years
- Newly qualified Teachers (PGCE/PDE/Cert Ed) and experienced teachers welcome to apply
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Astute Education firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.