AST2790 – School Principal – (Special Education Needs) – Madrid, Spain – August 2018
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in Madrid, Spain is looking to appoint a new Principal for their SEN School to start from August 2018. The Special Education School educates children from the local Madrid community.
The Principal will provide leadership and administration which will motivate instructional and support staff to strive for superior performance so as to provide the best possible opportunities for student growth and development, both educationally and personally.
Maintaining an educational philosophy and school climate which encourages a cooperative and participating attitude on the part of all teachers and students.
• Coordinate the work of 50 teachers / support staff
• Value and respond to the diversity and individual differences of students
• Ensure equitable access to opportunities for all students
• Provide group or individual responsive services
• Collaborate and consult with parents, teachers & community organisations
• Gather and analyse data to measure results
• Complete regular reports on progress
• Recent Special Education Needs Management
• Degree and/or MA qualifications (SEN / Counselling / Psychology related)
• Fluent in Spanish
• A competitive salary (40,000 to 50,000 Euros)
• Assistance with relocation – Initial accommodation/work permits etc.
• Small classes
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Interviews to be held by Skype ASAP
If you are looking to educate overseas we have client schools worldwide who are recruiting for positions in Nursery, Primary, Secondary and FE for this and the next academic year.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.