AST2787 – Creative Design Teacher – United Arab Emirates – August 2019
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Education Organisation is looking to appoint experienced Creative Design Teachers to start employment in August 2019 at their campuses in the United Arab Emirates.
The coeducational schools / colleges educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce or to progress on to University.
Main Role and Responsibilities:
• Assisting and monitoring planning, managing and improving the learning of their staff, working with other team members and their Supervisor to implement and continually improve curriculum, teaching, learning and assessment strategies in line with the Education policies and procedures
• Develop, review and update the Creative Design curriculum, learning/teaching resources, assessments and projects for use by their teaching teams. Every team member is encouraged to provide ideas and suggestions leading to continuous improvement of local teaching and learning practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Creative Design, Material Engineering, Design Technology or related degree
• PGCE / PGDE / Cert Ed or equivalent teaching Licence preferred
• Minimum of 3 years of successful teaching experience
• Native english speaker or previous teaching experience from a Native English-speaking country
• Basic Salary = £28,000 to £31,000 – per annum (Tax Free)
• Accommodation Allowance = from £19,00 (Single) per annum up to £24,000 (Married) per annum
• Education Allowance for children = 80,000 AED (per annum / family)
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Relocation Allowance = 20,000 AED
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
• Annual Gratuity
Interviews to be held face to face and by SKYPE
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.