AST2745 – Curriculum Specialist Manager – Abu Dhabi, UAE – August 2019
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit an experienced Curriculum Specialist Managers to start employment in August 2019 at their Institutes in the UAE.
The Institute provide a Diploma level education (Age group 18 to 22) across subject areas of Retail, Project Management, Hospitality, Tourism, Customer Service, Volunteering and Business etc.
The primary role is to provide leadership in curriculum development, improvement and implementation in accordance with relevant policies and provide support to the Institute in the delivery of that curriculum.
• At least ten years’ experience of teaching and assessment, curriculum development and materials writing in
education systems which operate at the senior secondary and/or diploma vocational level
• A mixture of Western and Gulf experience will be well regarded, as will relevant industrial experience
• Relevant Master’s degree in the assigned area of responsibility and Teaching qualification
• Additional relevant professional qualifications are beneficial
• Excellent Tax-Free salary package (Approx. £45,500)
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Career opportunities
Interviews to be held in the UK or by Skype
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.