AST2816 – Environment, Health & Safety Lecturer – United Arab Emirates – August 2019
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit experienced Environment, Health & Safety Lecturers to start employment from August 2019 as their Institutes expand on a yearly basis. The Institutes are Diploma level (age group 18 to 22).
• Bachelor or Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Professional Certificates in Health and Safety, IOSH, NEBOSH, ISO or related
• Minimum of 3 Years full-time teaching experience in an educational establishment
• Excellent Tax Free salary package
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Career opportunities
Interviews to be held by SKYPE
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.