AST2739 – Logistics Lecturer – United Arab Emirates – August 2019
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Academies, Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the United Arab Emirates, an established Vocational Education Organisation is looking to appoint Logistics Lecturers to start from August 2019 as their Institutes expand on a yearly basis. The Institutes are Diploma level (age group 18 to 22).
The role will involve;
• Reporting to the Head of Department, to teach Logistics based subjects to national students who are on the Diploma and Higher Diploma Courses
• Responsible for the delivery of the accredited curriculum, to assess students’ performance in accordance with the policies to ensure the quality of teaching and learning is maintained
• Minimum 3 years of relevant vocational teaching / training experience
• Work experience in GGC Region or similar location
• Bachelor degree in Business/Supply Chain Management/Logistics / Civil / Structural / Industrial Engineering required
• Excellent Tax Free salary package
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Career opportunities
Interviews to be held by SKYPE
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.