AST2687 – School Principal – United Arab Emirates – January 2019
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world.
Our client, a Secondary technical and vocational training organisation based in the United Arab Emirates is looking to recruit an experienced School Principal to start employment from January 2019.
The organisation is looking for applications from experienced Principals seeking to further develop their management career in a successful international setting. You will be managing a team of international staff who teach UAE national students from the age of 11 to 18 years, educating them to progress into Technical Colleges and Universities.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Management experience
• Minimum of 5 years teaching experience
• Demonstrated history of working within a high performing educational institution
• Degree (preferably Masters) in Engineering, Physics or Maths Only
(They will only accept these specialisms due to the Curriculum)
• PGCE / PGDE / Cert Ed / PTLLS / DTLLS (QTS / QTLS) / Teaching certificate/license
• Excellent Tax Free salary package (Approx. £80K)
• Permanent employment contracts
• Accommodation Allowance (Single / Married)
• Relocation Allowance (One-off payment on arrival)
• Schooling allowance for children
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children (Up to 18 Years)
• Annual Gratuity
• Career opportunities
Please contact us for a more detailed job description.
If you are looking for a management position overseas we have client schools worldwide who are recruiting for positions in Nursery, Primary, Secondary and FE for the current and 2018/2019 academic year.
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Interviews for short-listed applicants will be held by Skype
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.