AST2756 – Secondary English Teacher – Abu Dhabi (Male), Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE – January 2018
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Secondary, Further & Higher Education establishments around the world. One of our clients in the UAE, an established Education Organisation is looking to appoint qualified English Teachers to start employment in January 2018 at their campuses in Abu Dhabi (Male), Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates.
The coeducational schools / colleges educate the local UAE community preparing them to leave education and contribute effectively in the Emirati workforce or to progress on to University.
• Bachelor’s degree or MA in English / Linguistics / TESOL related Only
• PGCE / PGDE / Cert Ed or equivalent teaching Licence
• Minimum of 1 years of successful teaching experience
• Native English speakers Only (IELTS 8 will be accepted)
• Basic Salary = £31,000 to £35,000 – per annum (Tax Free)
• Accommodation Allowance = from £19,00 (Single) per annum up to £24,000 (Married) per annum
• Education Allowance for children = 80,000 AED (per annum / family)
• Medical Insurance – Self, spouse & 3 children
• Relocation Allowance (One-time payment) = 20,000 AED
• Air ticket for employee, spouse and 3 dependent children below the age of 18 years
• Annual Gratuity
Interviews to be held by SKYPE asap
The organisation will only accept applications which match the Job requirements
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education we will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Colin at Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.