AST2747 – Education Inspector – United Arab Emirates – January, Easter & August 2018
Astute Education specialise in recruiting contracted and permanent staff to Nurseries, Primary, Middle, Secondary and Further Education establishments around the world. The UAE government is looking to appoint Education Inspectors to start in January, Easter & August 2018 (Start dates are flexible). As part of the UAE’s education reforms, they are looking to recruit Inspectors to raise the standards of education and to ensure that specific standards in teaching, learning, financial management and organisation are being achieved and maintained from Early Years to Higher Education.
• A degree in a relevant subject area
• Experience: Inspecting / Auditing (Internal / External) / Quality Assurance/ School Inspection / ISO Inspections
• Have a minimum of five years’ successful teaching experience
• Bilingual – English / Arabic
• Demonstrate up-to-date knowledge and practice in the sector (Early Years, Primary / Secondary & HE)
Excellent Tax-Free salary package
= £70,000 to £88,000 Per annum
NB: You pay for your own accommodation from the monthly Tax-Free salary
Interviews to be held face to face in the UK, USA, Canada and in the UAE
Please contact us for a more detailed job description
Astute Education will allocate your own experienced consultant who will provide full support, advice and guidance through the selection and recruitment process.
Please forward your CV to Colin at Astute Education email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1159 050148 for more information about these great career opportunities.